Study Group101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School Days For Fern

2 posters

Go down

School Days For Fern Empty School Days For Fern

Post by Ahni D. Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:37 pm

Fern Aspen, a transfer student from Mary High just arrived at her new school. "Hmm. I wonder where all the students are?" She sat by the bench waiting for a student to make fun of her, just like her old school. Just then, she hung her head and thought " Maybe school isn't a good idea "   She decided to get up and hang around the swing that was behind the school. The swings reminded her of her old house's garden. "Maybe I can hang out over here when I feel stressed." As soon as she has seen the other students, she grabbed her bag and headed inside the school.
Ahni D.
Ahni D.
Admin

https://studygroup101.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

School Days For Fern Empty Re: School Days For Fern

Post by Purple Panda Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Marco Polo, a boy who was one of the original of the students barked " Why did she run away?" Marco Polo, was a rather interesting fellow. He got expelled from his last school for bullying kids. When he saw Fern, he knew that it was his opportunity to strike. " Hey puny girl, where are you going?"

Last edited by Ahni D. on Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was not correct)
Purple Panda
Purple Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahni D. Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Fern herd this scoff at her school once since she was anorexic and she did not have enough food. She was only at this expensive school, because of a scholarship. She never told anyone. She turned around and quickly walked away and hid in the restroom. She started to cry. " School isn't for me."
Ahni D.
Ahni D.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Panda Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 am

Ihniag, girl who is annoying..."Why are you crying?" Ihniag never stopped talking and she got kicked out of class for yelling and farting. "Well are you going to answer me?"
Purple Panda
Purple Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahni D. Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Fern exchanged contact with the girl before she left and quickly looked down. "Teacher, may I go to the restroom, I don't feel so good". After she was excused, she rushed to the bathroom and during that time she heard " Lonely girl, rat, idiot, roach" She ran in the bathroom and broke down. Why was everyone bullying her? She dialed her mom, but her abusive dad picked up and yelled for her to go back to school. She hung up and ran back to class.
Ahni D.
Ahni D.
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum